Useful links to various categories of information about University Information Services (UIS):
- Information for New Users
- Information for Staff and Students
- Resources for IT Staff
- Information for Institutions and Groups
Personal help for students and staff
- The primary source of individual help for students and staff is the Service Desk (mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 01223 (7)62999, or come to UIS Reception in person). See also
The links on the right of this page will take you to a number of areas of specialist support, both for end users and for technical staff.
Fault reporting and giving feedback
Apart from the extensive documentation on these web pages, other sources of information include:
- Some printed documentation available from UIS Reception.
- UIS News
- News Roundup, published several times a year, which summarises and links to articles published on the News Service in the last quarter
- IT training courses are available each term, free of charge, to staff and students. Some charged-for courses are also hosted by the UIS.
Last updated: March 2015