Why isn't VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 in my Assigned Policies product list?
To include VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 in the list of products managed by ePolicy Orchestrator, you must install the following VirusScan Enterprise extension .zip files (XXX is the build number of the VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 software.):
(all three must be extracted from the VSE880LML.zip file).
- From your version of ePolicy Orchestrator, open the Install Extension dialog box:
• ePolicy Orchestrator — Click Menu | Software | Extensions | Install
- Browse to where you saved the VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 installation files and select the extension file
- Click OK. If prompts to verify the installation version number, click OK.
- After the extension installation is complete, confirm that the VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 extension appears in the Extensions list of ePolicy Orchestrator.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to install these extension files:
Information on the Managed ePO Service