City and West Cambridge studios
FREE self-service use
- There is no charge for studio or equipment hire and we provide free technical back-up via telephone throughout.
- There is no charge for our staff performing tests in UIS studios within Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Outside of those hours the staff charge (currently £72 per hour ex VAT) applies for tests.
- If you require our staff to be present at and manage your conference, then the same staff charge applies.
- Incoming calls of all types and outgoing IP calls are free of charge.
- Outgoing telephony and ISDN calls are chargeable (rates vary according to destination country)
- Worldwide connectivity, 24/7 by arrangement
- No travel time/cost or accommodation costs
- No need for vaccinations, passport or visa
- Easy logistics
- Kind to your finances
- Kind to the planet
- Reduces out-of-office time
- Available to staff/students of University & related institutions
- City-centre studio (New Museums Site)
- West Cambridge studio (JJ Thomson Avenue)
- Portable equipment for use on your own University premises.
- distance learning
- conference participation
- Document camera
- Recording (QuickTime, mp3, etc)
- Telephone-only participants
- Desktop-computer-only participants
For further information:
Please telephone (01223 3)35477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org