Our two studios offer:
- High Definition H.323 (IP) and H.320 (ISDN via JVCS bridge) hardware videoconferencing equipment
- full support for electronic presentations and application sharing
- recording of videoconferences or lectures to variety of formats (MPEG,QuickTime, etc)
- accommodates up to 36 people (city)/10 people (West Cambridge)
- modular furniture allows variety of room layouts (city), large conference table (West Cambridge)
- support for mixed IP and ISDN (via JVCS bridge) conferences with telephone participants too
- dedicated Windows and Apple (city only) computers for Skype, Webex, iChat and other webconferencing solutions
- support for teleconferences as well as videoconferences
- support for multi-way conferences (more than 2 sites)
- access to JANET videoconferencing multipoint bridge for mixed conferences with AccessGrid and other technologies
- visualiser for whiteboarding/transmitting 35mm slides up to A0 poster
- large breakout area, free refreshments, internet access, international-access telephone
- meeting room with conference phone, web conferencing solutions, presentation projector and flat screen
- large breakout area
Would you like a free tour?
Come and see our studio for yourself. Familiarise yourself with our studios and the equipment.
Connect to one of our test sites to experience the feel of videoconferencing.
Just phone or email us (details at bottom of this page) to book a time.
|52" High Definition screen offers clarity of view, even with multiple sites||Webconferencing solutions also available on and off site|
For further information:
Please telephone (01223 3)35477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org