Our Cambridge city-centre based studio boasts:
- High Definition H.323 (IP) and H.320 (ISDN via JVCS bridge) hardware videoconferencing equipment
- full support for electronic presentations and application sharing
- visualiser for whiteboarding/transmitting 35mm slides up to A0 posters
- recording of videoconferences or lectures to variety of formats (MPEG,QuickTime, etc)
- accommodates up to 36 people
- modular furniture allows variety of room layouts
- support for mixed IP and ISDN (via JVCS bridge) conferences with telephone participants too
- dedicated Windows and Apple computers for Skype, Webex, iChat and other webconferencing solutions
- support for teleconferences as well as videoconferences
- support for multi-way conferences (more than 2 sites)
- access to JANET videoconferencing multipoint bridge for mixed conferences with AccessGrid and other technologies
- lobby waiting area, free refreshments, internet access, international-access telephone
Would you like a free tour?
Come and see our studio for yourself. Familiarise yourself with the room and the equipment.
Connect to one of our test sites to experience the feel of videoconferencing.
Just phone or email us (details at bottom of this page) to book a time.
|52" High Definition screen offers clarity of view, even with multiple sites||Webconferencing solutions also available on and off site|
For further information:
Please telephone (01223 3)35477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org